Mady Camara [2021/22]

Bοηθήστε, διορθώστε και πείτε τη γνώμη σας πάνω στο Research σχετικά με τον Ολυμπιακό!
diego1960
Assistant Researcher
Assistant Researcher

Spoiler: show
Lord_Marks wrote:Τείνεις να εξελιχθείς σε λατρεία με τους επιθετικούς προσδιορισμούς σου αποπάνε :D -doublekiss
sirkostas777 wrote:Ρε θα με υποχρεώσετε στο τέλος να σας μιλάω όπως ο diego1960 :D :-D
DjBasile wrote:πραγματικά είναι απόλαυση ο diego, όταν χάνει ο ολυμπιακός!! Μακάρι να συνεχιστεί αυτό και στο 2010 :P
diego1960
Assistant Researcher
Assistant Researcher

Spoiler: show
Lord_Marks wrote:Τείνεις να εξελιχθείς σε λατρεία με τους επιθετικούς προσδιορισμούς σου αποπάνε :D -doublekiss
sirkostas777 wrote:Ρε θα με υποχρεώσετε στο τέλος να σας μιλάω όπως ο diego1960 :D :-D
DjBasile wrote:πραγματικά είναι απόλαυση ο diego, όταν χάνει ο ολυμπιακός!! Μακάρι να συνεχιστεί αυτό και στο 2010 :P
peritri
Head Researcher - Webmaster

Mady Camara joins the Giallorossi
Announcement
31 Aug 2022

The club is pleased to announce the loan signing of midfielder Mady Camara.

Camara, 25, joins the club for the remainder of the current campaign from Greek side Olympiacos.

As part of the overall agreement, there is an option to make the transfer permanent at the end of the 2022-23 season.

“I am really pleased to be here, joining Roma is a big opportunity for me,” Camara said.

“It is going to be a busy season, in both the league and the cups, but I am here to make my contribution and help the side in every competition that we play in.

“It was magnificent to experience the Olimpico atmosphere and see all the fans; I cannot wait to play in front of them.”

A full Guinea international, Camara has spent the past four seasons at Olympiacos – winning the Greek title on three occasions.

He also lifted the Greek Cup in 2020, the same year he was named his country’s Player of the Year.

“Camara has a number of characteristics, both technical and physical, that we have been looking for,” said Tiago Pinto, the club’s General Manager.

“I am certain that he will take on this new challenge with the same character that he has demonstrated throughout his career and that he will do everything he can to establish himself at this club.”

Camara has opted to wear the No. 20 shirt for the Giallorossi.

Welcome to Roma, Mady!

https://www.asroma.com/en/news/2022/8/m ... iallorossi
peritri

Περάστηκαν.

Return to “Ολυμπιακός”