FML v 1.7.0 (Screenshots + Videos!)

Tsakalaki
Asst Researcher ΠΑΟΚ - Story Teller
Football Manager της ομάδας: Tottenham
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Dynamo Podilatou
facebook προφίλ: antonis.tsakaleas
twitter: Tsak_attaq

Η αλλαγή που εμφανίστηκε στο FM 2011, που έχει να κάνει με την απεικόνιση των στατιστικών του αγώνα με μπάρες, έρχεται και στο FML v1.7.0

Δεν υπάρχει πλέον ξεχωριστό "ταμπελάκι" για τις ομάδες που έχουμε αλλά στα δεξιά πάνω απο την ομάδα υπάρχει ένα dropdown μέσα απο το οποίο βλέπουμε την ομάδα που θέλουμε (U21, U20 etc)

--------------------------------------------------------

Εσαεί Πρόεδρος ΠΑ.ΣΥ.ΣΠΑ PC | -2002

26.08.10 | All my FM Stories | Πώς το Football Manager έγινε κομμάτι της ζωής μου
Spoiler: show
RedArmy: «Το κακο με τον Τσακ, είναι ότι ποτέ δεν μπορείς να καταλάβεις αν κάνει πλάκα ή τα λέει σοβαρά :D»
ArK ass: «Aμαν ρε Τσακ...εκει που εμφανιζεται η ελπιδα, ερχεσαι εσυ και την εξαφανιζεις»
nirearas: «Γιατί, τσακ γεννιέσαι... Δεν γίνεσαι...»

My Twitch channel
Tsakalaki

As some of you may already be aware, prior to 1.6.5 we released a patch to deactivate Judging potential. This was done as an experiment to see how the world firstly reacted and then dealt with this change.

We felt the feedback gave us a strong feeling that judging potential was perhaps too strong a skill and made it very apparent to the users just how good a player was. As well as this the skill was very impersonal. You simply gathered a single star rating on him and that was it, it wasn’t really open to that much interpretation and generally was found to be far too hands off and boring!

Because of all this, I’ve been working on what hopefully will alleviate a lot of these issues… This feature is player reports.
A scout report in its simplest sense will be a means of you gathering some key information on a player, some of it you already could gain access to, some of it you couldn’t.

The core mechanics

* There are two forms of report a ‘Scout Report’ and a ‘Coaching Report’
* Coaching reports are for players at your club, where as scouting reports are for everyone else in the gameworld, apart from players owned by CPU clubs, or retired players.
* Player reports currently take 5 full days to gather a report and return the ‘report’ to the user
* Player reports can be out of date almost instantly after they’re generated. Due to the dynamic set up of the worlds data.
* Player reports will expire (Be removed) from a player profile, 28 days after they’ve been compiled, this is due to a number of reasons including some of the information being well out of date by this point

Coaching Reports

* Coaching reports currently are not automatic; you have the option of creating a coaching report on a player at any time.
* You can create as many coaching reports as you like at any given time.
* If a player has less than 24 hours left on his contract in your team, is a loan player or a trial player, they will be subject to being handled as a Scouting report.

Scouting Reports

* Scout Reports (Obviously) aren’t automatic, you have to select to compile them as well!
* You get 5 free Scout Reports at any given time.
* If you already have 5 scout reports on the go, you’ll be subject to paying 50k for any report after that. However if you wait until one of the other Scout reports has completed, you’ll then be able to have it for free again. Think of it as all of your scouts are out scouting people and you’re having to pay some cash to get other ones in to do the reporting.
* There is a scouting skill (Scouting efficiency) that will allow you to reduce the amount of time it takes to scout someone by up to 50%, each skill takes away half a day’s worth of time. This obviously is under the scouting skill-set. Currently this handles the amount of time for coaching reports as well as scouting ones.

The Report itself.
Currently a player report is divided into many components these are:

* Players Personality – This will uncover a little about some of those hidden attributes the player has.
* Injury Proneness – Want to know if this player is going to spend a lot of time on the side-lines? This will certainly help you find out!
* Judging Relative Ability – A little overview of the players current ability in comparison to the rest of your side.
* Judging Relative Potential – A little overview of the players potential in comparison to the rest of your side.
* Strengths – The strengths that the player has against the other players in your squad in that position.
* Weaknesses – The weaknesses that the player has against the other players in your squad in that position.
* Competition – Need to know if there’s going to be any competition for his signature or if you’re going to risk him going to a wage auction? This could certainly help you out.
* Reputation Impact – How close a player is to a certain reputation band, and if he’s good enough, what impact he could have on your ‘best 16’ reputation.

Each of these components has a relevant skill set, however not all of which are on the scouting skill tree. Different specialities require different expertise. Both personality & injury proneness are on the Physio skill tree, JPA & JPP are on the scouting skill set. Strengths & Weaknesses the coaching and of course competition & reputation impact the Management skill set.

Anyway, I think that’s enough information for just now. If you could all please try this out and let me know if anything goes wrong, that would be fantastic. We have a couple days before the first reports start rolling in and I’ll do another thread soon enough to discuss the finer details of a report with you all then.

This will be in Miller now the next time you log in. Let us know what you think!

26.08.10 | All my FM Stories | Πώς το Football Manager έγινε κομμάτι της ζωής μου
RedArmy: «Το κακο με τον Τσακ, είναι ότι ποτέ δεν μπορείς να καταλάβεις αν κάνει πλάκα ή τα λέει σοβαρά :D»
ArK ass: «Aμαν ρε Τσακ...εκει που εμφανιζεται η ελπιδα, ερχεσαι εσυ και την εξαφανιζεις»

My Twitch channel
WiseSif
Youth Team Manager
Youth Team Manager
Football Manager της ομάδας: BARCALONIKA F.C.
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: AS PAOK Salonika
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Wow

Αυτα είναι σκληροπυρηνικές αλλαγές.... Σαν κάτι να γίνεται........

Thanks Tsak!!! :-D
G. "The Wise" Sif
*** Barcalonika FC ex "Greek KEANE and RAMOS" FML Gameworld ***
*** waiting for the new release of UFLIVE (http://www.uflive.com/)
*** New Greek Site for UFLIVE.GR : http://www.uflive.gr ***
PAOK FC - "Issue of Heart"

Proud member of "ΠΑΟΚ spammers worship Boloni 2011/2012" topic - Σελιδοcampeones 2011/2012
Tsakalaki

Η επιλογή για απ' ευθείας ανέβασμα στο Youtube, θα μπει και στο Football Manager Live, μετά το Football Manager 2011...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo36VLU3y2M[/youtube]

My Twitch channel
WiseSif
Youth Team Manager
Youth Team Manager

:D ωραία πράματα

Τώρα που πάμε προς τα εκεί ,τους μάγκες να δουμε αν παίξουν και με άλλα καλούδια του social networking.

Tsak με το νέο potential scenery πως πάει?
G. "The Wise" Sif

Proud member of "ΠΑΟΚ spammers worship Boloni 2011/2012" topic - Σελιδοcampeones 2011/2012
Tsakalaki

Το θέμα Sif είναι ένα. Από τη στιγμή που αποφάσισαν να αφήσουν το απλό τρόπο "μαζεύω το συγκεκριμένο skill και βλέπω όλους τους παίκτες, σα να έχω editor ανοικτό" προσπαθούν να βρούνε λύσεις. Έχω κάνει απο περιέργεια αίτηση για report σε παίκτες και περιμένω να δω τι θα μου βγάλει και θα ενημερώσω.

Ανεβάζω ένα report από έναν απο τους παίκτες που έχω "παρακολουθήσει" κυρίως για να φανεί ο τρόπος παρουσίασης του "προφιλ" του παίκτη....

My Twitch channel
WiseSif
Youth Team Manager
Youth Team Manager

Μάλιστα.

Κοιτα μαν προς της σωστη κατεύθυνση είναι γενικώς. Αυτό που μου άρεσε είναι που μοιράσαν το skill σε όλες τις κατηγορίες .

+ του ότι πλέον η σύγκριση γίνεται με παίκτες που έχεις εσύ άρα μπαίνει relative potential στο παιχνίδι.
G. "The Wise" Sif

g-max
Indispensible
Indispensible
Football Manager της ομάδας: Veroia United
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Veroia

Από ότι καταλαβαίνω, με τις νέες αλλαγές προσπαθούν να κάνουν το παιχνίδι περισσότερο "φιλικό" προς τον Casual User o οποίος δεν έχει τον απαιτούμενο χρόνο για να "ψαχτεί".To γεγονός ότι εξαφανίζεται το Judging Potential είναι αυτό που πρέπει να κρατήσουμε.Επαναλαμβάνω πως κατά την γνώμη μου είναι θετικές οι αλλαγές που γίνονται.Δεν θα το παρατήσουν πιστεύω έτσι απλά το project που λέγεται FML, γιατί καταλαβαίνουν ότι έχει πολλά να δώσει. Άντε να βγεί και ενα app για το iphone.Το βλέπω να αργεί πολύ όμως καθώς δικαιολογημένα δεν είναι στα άμεσα πλάνα τους.Αν και μετά από αυτό βλέπω το διαζύγιο προ των πυλών
G. Gerara The Proud Manager of Veroia United

Return to “Beta Gameworld News”