[yourfml.com]What makes a player worth his wage

Συζητήσεις για γνωστούς ή και ταλαντούχους παίχτες. OXI αγγελίες εδώ!
Tsakalaki
Asst Researcher ΠΑΟΚ - Story Teller
Asst Researcher ΠΑΟΚ - Story Teller
Football Manager της ομάδας: Tottenham
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Dynamo Podilatou
facebook προφίλ: antonis.tsakaleas
twitter: Tsak_attaq

What makes a player worth his wage

PART 1

[list][*] Firstly when starting out you notice you concede a lot of goals late on so to counteract this try for players with good 12+ stamina and 10+ concentration especially in defenders.
[*] Another thing you notice is pace discrepancies i.e center backs pace 8-12 for a world class player is not uncommon yet a striker will have 17+ pace and not leave him for dead. Reason being is that there are some other stats to take into account like anticipation + positioning in defenders being there real defence Vs pace.
[*] What makes a striker worth his wage well its not finishing that's for sure as with all players there are stats that help and stats that don't matter. For a striker you should look for 1st touch, off the ball, composure, finishing, pace, acceleration, if a single striker or target man type add jumping, heading, strength.
[*]Center backs are your main defensive unit and will save you in times of need and the right ones chip in with a few goals as well. There required stats are tackling, marking, heading, positioning, anticipation, decisions, concentration, bravery, stamina and strength.
[*]Full backs/Wing backs are slightly different in that they need tackling, positioning, pace, acceleration, anticipation, decisions, concentration, stamina, crossing and dribbling if pushing forwards.[/list]

PART 2

[list] [*] Defensive midfield are 1 of the most underrated positions in the whole game tactically and price wise yet its every top teams manager in any league to get one of quality i.e man u - carrick, inter - cambiasso, milan - pirlo/gattuso, chelsea - essien, liverpool - mascherano/alonso, real madrid - gago. Now that you see a pattern a holding player that can disrupt play alleviate pressure on your CB's and start your attack is in my opinion the most important position in your team. The good news is that they are cheaper than most players even the quality ones and stats you should look for are passing, tackling, marking, positioning, concentration, 1st touch, decisions, stamina, strength, bravery and some aggression wouldn't hurt.
[*] Center midfield are very much in the no mans land between DMC and AMC they can play at both with a push. Important stats to look for are passing, 1st touch, tackling, marking, decisions, pace, flair, creativity, stamina, strength also if playing at mid left or right add crossing and positioning.
[*]For wingers you should be looking for natural players more than any other with crossing, dribbling, passing, pace, acceleration, off the ball, 1st touch, technique, flair, creativity, composure, agility and balance are the top stats.
[*] Attacking midfield center are your main links to your strikers and need to join the strikers in front of goal and also disrupt as much as possible there attack main stats you need will be 1st touch, creativity, technique, flair, dribbling, passing, finishing, composure, pace, acceleration, stamina and agility.[/list]

PART 3

[list] [*]Goalkeepers are your last line of defence yet the least sort after player or last player most think of as important yet he will win or lose more cups / comps than the rest put together. His stats are also the hardest to say for sure which are best and which are not so important in my opinion I'd go for reflexes, rushing out, 1 on 1s, aerial ability handling, concentration, positioning, and jumping. We all love a crazy GK but id stray away from the high eccentric types myself.[/list]

Now that you know the basic stats for each position what about the main stats that every player needs. Its far better to have a player that plays/works at 100% with ltd ability's for the 90 minutes than a quality player work at 50% for 45 minutes. So the stats you should prioritise in your starting squad and consequent squads are work rate, determination, stamina, natural fitness, teamwork. Having as high as possible in these stats will get you through the 1st stage of squad building then as you learn and build up cash you can buy with confidence that players you buy will develop and be worth the wages you pay them.
--------------------------------------------------------

Εσαεί Πρόεδρος ΠΑ.ΣΥ.ΣΠΑ PC | -2002

26.08.10 | All my FM Stories | Πώς το Football Manager έγινε κομμάτι της ζωής μου
Spoiler: show
RedArmy: «Το κακο με τον Τσακ, είναι ότι ποτέ δεν μπορείς να καταλάβεις αν κάνει πλάκα ή τα λέει σοβαρά :D»
ArK ass: «Aμαν ρε Τσακ...εκει που εμφανιζεται η ελπιδα, ερχεσαι εσυ και την εξαφανιζεις»
nirearas: «Γιατί, τσακ γεννιέσαι... Δεν γίνεσαι...»

My Twitch channel

Return to “Παίχτες”