Προβλημα με Install του Demo του 2009

Έχετε τεχνικές δυσκολίες; Δε σας "τρέχει" με τίποτα; Βρήκατε bug και δεν ξέρετε που να το πείτε; Εδώ λοιπόν!
Forum rules
ΑΝΑΚΟΙΝΩΣΗ

Πριν ανοίξετε οποιοδήποτε topic εντός του τομέα διαβάστε οπωσδήποτε τους ΚΑΝΟΝΕΣ-ΟΔΗΓΙΕΣ αναφοράς και ακολουθήστε τους πιστά. Από εδώ και πέρα θα θεωρείται το παρόν μήνυμα σαν προειδοποίηση, και θα κλειδώνονται, και αν κρίνεται σκόπιμο από τους mods/admins θα διαγράφονται, τα topics θα που δεν συμφωνούν, χωρίς δεύτερη προειδοποίηση γιατί δημιουργείται σοβαρό πρόβλημα στην προσπέλαση των topics από τους χρήστες.
xristos_17
Trialist
Trialist
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: FC Bayern,Παναθηναικος
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Μ βγαζει το ταδε μνμ
"Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported
Unable to load and to prepare the installer in GUI mode"

Tι μπορει να παιζει?
Tsakalaki
Asst Researcher ΠΑΟΚ - Story Teller
Asst Researcher ΠΑΟΚ - Story Teller
Football Manager της ομάδας: Tottenham
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Dynamo Podilatou
facebook προφίλ: antonis.tsakaleas
twitter: Tsak_attaq

Cannot launch the FM Gold Demo?

1. I'm getting a message which says: "Failed to setup graphics system"

* Please see the following thread for further details:
http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=54801

2. The game freezes when I select 'Submit Team' or try to 'Continue' the game when in a match.

* Potential workaround:
- Run the game in Windowed Mode or a lower resolution
* To do this:
- Go to the Preferences screen ('Options' -> 'Preferences').
- Go to the 'Display & Sound' section.
- Under 'Display Mode' select "Windowed" and confirm your changes.

- We are currently collating information from users about this problem so that we can investigate this further.

3. I'm getting a message that says: "The application failed to intialize correctly (0xc0150002)"

* Potential workaround:
- Install the .NET Framework Version 2.0 re-distributable package from here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

We are still investigating the cause of this issue, but some users have reported solving it by installing the package above.

4. I'm getting a message that says: "This application has failed to start because d3dx9_37.dll was not found."

* Potential workaround:
- Install the Microsoft DirectX re-distributable package from here:
- Web Installer: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
- Full re-distributable: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

Installer issues

1. I'm geting a message that says: "The installer cannot run on your configuration. It will now quit."

* Potential workaround:
- Open the downloaded "Setup FM2009 Demo.exe" in a compression utility such as WinZip, WinRAR, 7-Zip or similar.
- Extract the contents to a folder on your computer (e.g. create a folder named "FM2009 Demo" on your desktop and extract to this).
- If you have any of the above installed, they also usually let you right-click the exe and choose 'Extract'.
- Make sure you preserver the folder structure when extracting (most of them should do by default).
- Open Windows Explorer and go to the folder where you extracted the demo contents.
- Go into the folder named "Windows" (You're now in something like C:\Users\myuser\Desktop\FM2009 Demo\Windows\).
- Right click the file "Setup FM2009 Demo.exe" and click "Properties".
- Click on the tab named "Compatibility".
- Click the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for"
- From the drop-down choose "Windows XP".
- Click "OK" to close the "Properties" dialog.
- Now try to run "Setup FM2009 Demo.exe" from the "Windows" folder where you extracted the demo.

There are some compatibility issues with the installer we use for the game and the Windows XP 64-bit operating system.

Other issues

1. The game's keyboard is too responsive and overly sensitive making typing difficult.

* - This appears to be a problem on some machines, but not all.

- This issue will be fixed for the patch.

2. I am experiencing a high volume of injuries when playing the demo

* - Some users are suggesting there are too many injuries occurring.

We will be comparing the injuries statistics with the latest data we have from physioroom.com and if we find there's an imbalance we will address this for the patch.

3. Commentary shows goal is scored before ball crosses the line.

* - Sometimes the commentary bar flashes showing a goal before the ball crosses the line.

- This issue will be fixed for the patch.

4. I'm getting a message that says: "Direct Sound error -2004287480" when entering a match.

* Potential workaround:
- Update your sound card drivers or disable in game sound.
- To disable sound:
- Go to the Preferences screen ('Options') -> 'Preferences').
- Go to the 'Display & Sound' section.
- In the 'Sound Settings' area, deselect 'Play Sounds' and confirm your changes.

How To Guides

1. How to update your Java

* The installer we use makes use of Java and therefore it's important to ensure you have the latest version, particularly if you are experiencing problems during the installation process.

You can download the latest version here:
http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp

2. How to find out your DXDIAG information

* You may see us asking for your DXDIAG information. DXDIAG provides us with information about your machine so that we can identify what operating system version you are running as well as what type of graphics card you use amongst other things.

Using this information we can find out whether your system meets the minimum specifications as well as checking to see what drivers you have installed, which may help us diagnose your issue.

- Click Start menu, choose Run
- Type 'dxdiag' without the quotes and press enter
- Once it has completed and DX Diag is showing, click "Save all information"
- Save the text file (e.g. to your desktop)
- Quit dxdiag, open the saved file in Notepad
- Go to the "Edit" menu and choose "Select all"
- Then go to the "Edit" menu again and choose "Copy"
- Provide this information in the thread you posted in where it was requested by pasting the contents in the post (press the "Ctrl" key and "V", or choose "paste" from the "Edit" menu in your browser)

Minimum Specs

What are the minimum specifications?

* PC System requirements:
Operating System & CPU: Microsoft Windows Vista (2.0GHz CPU) / Microsoft Windows XP (1.4GHz CPU)
Graphics Card: 128MB Nvidia FX 5900 Ultra, 128MB ATI Radeon 9800, 128MB Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater
Memory: Microsoft Windows Vista (1GB RAM) / Microsoft Windows XP (512MB)

* Mac System requirements:
Operating System: Mac OSX 10.5.5
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 / ATI X1600 RADEON
Memory: 1GB RAM
--------------------------------------------------------

Εσαεί Πρόεδρος ΠΑ.ΣΥ.ΣΠΑ PC | -2002

26.08.10 | All my FM Stories | Πώς το Football Manager έγινε κομμάτι της ζωής μου
Spoiler: show
RedArmy: «Το κακο με τον Τσακ, είναι ότι ποτέ δεν μπορείς να καταλάβεις αν κάνει πλάκα ή τα λέει σοβαρά :D»
ArK ass: «Aμαν ρε Τσακ...εκει που εμφανιζεται η ελπιδα, ερχεσαι εσυ και την εξαφανιζεις»
nirearas: «Γιατί, τσακ γεννιέσαι... Δεν γίνεσαι...»

My Twitch channel

Return to “Τεχνικές Ερωτήσεις / Bugs FM2008”