Season 1992/93 - release 1.5

Συζητήστε για τη νέα έκδοση του Football Manager!
brunino1
Trialist
Trialist
Football Manager της ομάδας: 2008
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

New release 1.5 ready.

Fixtures:
__edited and solved mistakes as suggested by fans over the net
__remade stadiums for capacity and name according to 1992 and scheduled changes of capacity (data source: Wikipedia)
__inserted new 598 players from everywhere (here is the list)
__completed bWin division and 4 teams in polish division

Here is the download page.

I have to thank:
__Vami and his guys (Profesor for Lech Poznan, Aro for Legia Warszawa, Kamtek for Slask Wroclaw and Karpin for Widzew Lodz) for polish teams and the deep management of polish sources
__Mr_left for all suggestions and controls regarding the whole portuguese first division

Next week will be ready a patch of faces (more than 400) and for team logos (22 new or missing team such as Wimbledon, Bayer Uerdingen and more...)
Spyrot
Amateur
Amateur
Football Manager της ομάδας: Man Utd
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Man Utd,Paok

tι ειναι αυτο?
Tι αλλο να ζητησει κανεις απο την Manchester United.

Dream Team..Μια αλλη ομαδα...
brunino1
Trialist
Trialist

Spyrot wrote:tι ειναι αυτο?
What you mean? I studied old greek more than 25 years ago and I don't remember much!
Are you asking if I'm the owner?
matthew21
Director Of Football
Director Of Football
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Πρόεδρος Εδεσσαϊκού

He is wondering whats that :D :D

@ Spyrot: Είναι μία database όπου περιέχει παίκτες/προπονητές κλπ από τη σεζόν 1992-1993, δοκιμασε τη αξίζει!

Brunino, thanks one more time for the database :-D :-D
Spyrot
Amateur
Amateur

oops sorry for greek language.my fault!

is this a database for fm 2008?(this is what i meant)

EDIT:By the time i was writing this post i got my answer by Matthew

brunino1
Trialist
Trialist

Spyrot wrote:oops sorry for greek language.my fault!

is this a database for fm 2008?(this is what i meant)

EDIT:By the time i was writing this post i got my answer by Matthew
Of course, is for FM2008 patched at 8.0.2
You have no to excuse for the language, I'm the guest and I should be obliged to use your wonderful language.
multiplier
Football Legend
Football Legend
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: ΑΕΚ/Valencia

Great work brunino. But I see that your knowledge on greek clubs is limited. I 'll try to find the rosters of the biggest clubs at least and their strengths and weaknesses if you would be interested. Unfortunately I do not have the time to edit the db on my own, let alone I'm not sure how you fix ages (you move the dob 16 years ahead I guess? But in that case some players ages do not match, maybe they would be too young? ).

Let me know if you 're interested in the info and I'll do my best. I believe people here would be more than happy to help too. :wink:
DEATH TO THE SALAD EATERS!

:headbang: Take a look to the sky just before you die
:headbang: it 's the last time you will
brunino1
Trialist
Trialist

multiplier wrote:Great work brunino. But I see that your knowledge on greek clubs is limited. I 'll try to find the rosters of the biggest clubs at least and their strengths and weaknesses if you would be interested. Unfortunately I do not have the time to edit the db on my own, let alone I'm not sure how you fix ages (you move the dob 16 years ahead I guess? But in that case some players ages do not match, maybe they would be too young? ).

Let me know if you 're interested in the info and I'll do my best. I believe people here would be more than happy to help too. :wink:
Yes, of course, I'm interested because I'm still working on release 1.6 for finishing Polish first division.
I know that my knowledge of greek football at the beginning of '90 years is low, for instance I forgot Saravakos, Apostolakis and Warzycha, three great players of that time.
Usually I fix age as you say, increasing birthday of 16 years, for youngest but famous players I force this rule with 15 years (a player born on 1977 will born on 1991). FM let you use only players at least 14 years old, but I prefer to limit this low age to 16 years old.
What I need is:
Name, Surnema and Nickname
date and place of birth
Position in the field, or positions if more
Height and weight (if known)
History year by year, as appears in FM
An idea about potential ability, between 2 (poor players) and 5 (good players)
If known, international cup

If you want, you can use the style used by polish fans in an english FM forum.

Collect data and I will use in next release
stricker21
Youth Pro
Youth Pro
Football Manager της ομάδας: Α.Ε.Κ.

multiplier wrote: I 'll try to find the rosters of the biggest clubs at least and their strengths and weaknesses if you would be interested
don't forget. AEK was the champion...if you need any help.......
brunino1
Trialist
Trialist

stricker21 wrote:
multiplier wrote: I 'll try to find the rosters of the biggest clubs at least and their strengths and weaknesses if you would be interested
don't forget. AEK was the champion...if you need any help.......
I will never forget ...
I really forgot to tell that I could use a link to a site of football statistics, if there is one.
I found sites for almost any league, portugal has its own football statistic site, Poland too, Germany too, any nation has a site with all data I need, but I don't know the link.
In sites like those one, the only problem is the position of the players, because they use to say that a player was a midflelder, or a defender, not if he was a wing, a full back, a sweeper, and for me is important too.
multiplier
Football Legend
Football Legend

Υou haven't forgot Warzycha, I found him in Panathinakos' squad. :wink:

I 'll start searching and see what I can find. The most difficult is height and weight. I doubt I can find these for any of the players, but I 'll see what I can do. History for the most noteable players can easily be found in wikipedia most of the time, but it's easier in the greek section of it, so I 'll have to make a translation for you.

I'm not familiar wit the style Polish fans have used. Do you have a link to the forum you are referring to? Or I will make a style of my own. :wink:

Edit: With one search in google I got my hands in AEK's complete squad of that year along with the players stats for the seazon (we are looking for previous ones, but it's a start to start building attributes).

Αbout international caps I might find the overal caps and goals for some players, but not the till then stats. Leave it as Unknown?

brunino1
Trialist
Trialist

multiplier wrote:Υou haven't forgot Warzycha, I found him in Panathinakos' squad. :wink:

I 'll start searching and see what I can find. The most difficult is height and weight. I doubt I can find these for any of the players, but I 'll see what I can do. History for the most noteable players can easily be found in wikipedia most of the time, but it's easier in the greek section of it, so I 'll have to make a translation for you.

I'm not familiar wit the style Polish fans have used. Do you have a link to the forum you are referring to? Or I will make a style of my own. :wink:

Edit: With one search in google I got my hands in AEK's complete squad of that year along with the players stats for the seazon (we are looking for previous ones, but it's a start to start building attributes).

Αbout international caps I might find the overal caps and goals for some players, but not the till then stats. Leave it as Unknown?
Instead posting a link to polish forum, I send you a direct ezample of what they wrote:

Legia Warszawa 1992/93 by Aro

Skills are from * to *****, where * is a player who almost never played and ***** is a world class player, so you can adjust CA/PA accordingly.

GK
Zbigniew Robakiewicz **
Maciej Szcz?sny **

DEF
Arkadiusz Gmur DC **
Marek J??wiak DRC ***
Juliusz Kruszankin DC ***
Krzysztof Ratajczyk DL ***
Jacek Zieli?ski DC ****
Marcin Ja?ocha DR ***
Igor Kozio? DC/DM **

MID
Dariusz Czykier AM RC ***
Jacek Kacprzak MC **
Artur Kupiec AM RCO *
Rados?aw Michalski DM ***
Leszek Pisz AM C ****
Andrzej Sazonowicz AM/F LC *
and so on ...
You have to consider that I had a polish site full of statistical data, in which I found the rest of data; take a look to http://90minut.pl:5555/kadra.php?id_sez ... d_klub=169.
For a lot of nations I found sites like this one.

Take care that in Wikipedia history is not set year by year but whit sum of year, for instance:
1985-1989 Panathinaikos 120 (22)
and not
1985/86 Panathinaikos 28 (6)
1986/87 Panathinaikos 30 (8)
1987/88 Panathinaikos 30 (5)
1988/89 Panathinaikos 32 (3)
but I can override this problem leaving the field of caps and goals empty

AEK complete could is the best solution; try to find the same for other teams.
If you want, try to send me links, because I'm able to read greek characters, I studied ancient greek 5 years when I was young.
For international cups, sign players that could have had international cups, all the suspected players, I know a lot of international sites with statistic in which I can find exact numbers.
For height and weight, don't care too much; in those international sites I can look for them, or I can leave it blank, FM engine will do the rest.
Spyrot
Amateur
Amateur

you can firstly put all the players that you've found.Be aware of telling us which players did you add so we can load them.It is not necessary to make a whole new database but you can simply make a new release of 1.5.1(like fm does :wink:

sry for bad english

brunino1
Trialist
Trialist

I completed a facepack for release 1.5.

It contains new 643 faces of players and 22 new or missing team logos (Wimbledon, Salgueiros, Bayer Uerdingen and more).

How to install:
in zip file there are two directories, directory players must be extracted in your "players" folder (it will create new 5 sub-dir called "_add10", "_add11" and so on) directory "club" must be extracted in your "logos\club" folder.

Enjoy it
multiplier
Football Legend
Football Legend

Ιt turns out that web in Greece is much worse than I thought. I mean it is possible to find the squads (and even those not for every team), but the rest of the info? Almost impossible. I see that you have already made an updated DB, and I 'm still not even close to collecting all the info for just one club (well free time is also limited I'm affraid :( ) so I think I 'll have to admit it's almost impossible, at least for someone my age that cannot remember much more than names about the time. :(

Return to “Γενική συζήτηση για το Football Manager 2008”