[FM19] Cyprus - Full Football League System, Database Update and More

Συζητήστε σχετικά με το νέο Football Manager 2019!
Travis Bickle
Trialist
Trialist
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Cyprus - Full Football League System, Database Update and More

Hi there, welcome to my FM19 Cyprus project. I apologise for the English language post but thought this edit might get some welcome here. This file is as accurate possible representation of Cyprus in Football Manager. It includes:
  • Playable First Division, Second Division, Third Division, Cypriot Cup, Cypriot Super Cup, and Cypriot Cup for Lower Divisions
  • Accurate league rules, registration rules, and TV dates
  • Clubs for STOK Premier Division
  • Full League Winners and Cup History
  • Correct stadium info, corrected locations and training facilities
  • Updated Attendances
  • Fixed TV Deals with accurate data where possible
  • Real Awards
  • Derbies
  • Fixed Cyprus transfer preferences, tax rules and so on
I've taken all my data from either the Cypriot FA, official websites or other sources I have. The save has been tested to 2045 and works just great.

What I'm still working on is:
  • STOK Championships
  • Youth Teams for First Division
  • Filling out Second Division squads
If you would like to help me this file, either via researching or testing, please do get in touch as I'd more than appreciate any feedback.

Most importantly, Cyprus has had frequent European presence for over a decade, and floats in the top 20-15 of UEFA Coefficients yet has been ignored for full game inclusion by SI whilst lesser leagues are included. I ask that you download the files via the Steam Workshop, give me a subscribe and review. I want to gather as much evidence as possible so that I can present it to SI and show them that there is significant interest in Cyprus being included in future versions of the game.

Link:
xxx

(Steam Workshop Link coming soon)

Additionally, without getting too political, I have a second fantasy edit. This update puts all refugee clubs back home. Anorthosis and Nea Salamina now play in Ammochostos, PAEEK play in Kyreneia, Ethnikos play just north in Achna, Doxa play in Katokopia etc. I've also reinstated extinct refugee clubs so places like Varosia, Trikomo, and Vatili have their existing teams. I moved Antonis Papadopoulos and Nea Salamina's stadium to Famagusta but all other teams play in "Municipal Stadium of Kyreneia" and so on. Most extinct clubs are placed in the inactive STOK Premier Division. I've boosted the finances of PAEEK, ASIL and Digenis Akritas Morfou to prevent them getting relegated so there is more parity.

xxx

Thanks for downloading and I hope you enjoy!
Last edited by Travis Bickle on Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Travis Bickle
Trialist
Trialist
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Screenshots:

nikolaosaek
Youth Pro
Youth Pro
Football Manager της ομάδας: ΑΓΣ Διαγόρας Ραχών
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: ΑΕΚ, Διαγόρας Ραχών

Πρώτα απ'όλα εδώ μιλάμε ελληνικά!!!!!!! Δεύτερον τα links που έχεις δουλεύουνε ΜΟΝΟ με premium accounts, δηλαδή πρέπει να πληρώσουμε να γίνουμε μέλη και μετά κατεβάζουμε... Τρίτον,,, πιάσε το αυγό και κούρευτο..(κάντο translate στο google)
peritri
Head Researcher - Webmaster
Head Researcher - Webmaster

Dear @Travis Bickle, please upload the files in free host.

Return to “Γενική συζήτηση”