Exclusive'10™ MEGAPACK 2.0 - OUT NOW [12/8/2016]

Συζητήστε για τα γραφικά του FM (skins, logos, kits και backgrounds). Στείλτε τα δικά σας, γράψτε τις απορίες σας και σχολιάστε αυτά του fmgreece.gr
Cro-Manager
Trialist
Trialist
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Image Image Image Image Image

Season 2016/17
Exclusive '10 is an "action facepack" which is made by the Cro-Manager community since 2009.
Up until now it has only been available for the members of the Cro-Manager GFX team, but this year EVERYONE can contribute to the process of creating facepacks.
Instructions for making the facepacks can be found in this thread.

Default pictures

Image Image

Download Default pics

Install location for the default pics:
My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 201x/skins/{ime skina}/graphics/pictures

MEGAPACK 2.0 DOWNLOAD LINKS

Megapack 2.0 contains 26.167 individual pictures.

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

You can also download it from a Torrent, but, it may be slower since there isn't a lot of "seeders".
If you are interested in downloading it through GoogleDrivea and "seeding" the Megapack, contact me via a private message.

REMARK:
To download every league or club individualy, visit this thread.

Preview of style:
Last edited by Cro-Manager on Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cro-Manager
Trialist
Trialist

***NEW***
MEGAPACK 1.2

---------> Download <---------
Image Romanian Liga I
Image Sky Go Erste Liga
Image Regionalliga Mitte
Image Campeonato Brasileiro Serie A

Download: MEGAPACK 1.2

Download: MEGAPACK 1.1
Download: MEGAPACK 1.0 - look at first post

1) If you download each league individually:
Unpack every .zip file in the following location: My Documentus/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/graphic/players

2a) If you download MEGAPACK 1.2 without having downloaded the MEGAPACK 1.1 or 1.0:
Unpack every .zip file in the following location: My Documentus/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/graphic/players

2b) If you download MEGAPACK 1.1, and already have MEGAPACK 1.1 or 1.0:
Unpack the .zip file in the same location where your pictures from 1.1 or 1.0 are, when you are asked to replace existing files press "Yes".

Download - Template

To those interested in making this facepack, we produced several tutorials and we're hoping to make even more in the future.
Tutorials

It would be nice from you to tell us what exactly are you going to make before you start so it doesn't happen that couple of people are working on the same thing. You can choose would you rather work on whole league or just some specific club and under this text you can find out which leagues or clubs are already reserved.
Cro-Manager
Trialist
Trialist

Hi everyone

as first, look at first post :)

From this year, anybody can join us in making these facepack. The main forum for discussions about the process of making is sortitoutsi. There You will find a tutorials and link for download the template.

Some links to visit:
Exclusive '10 - JOIN US + DOWNLOAD & WORK IN PROGRESS
Exclusive '10™ ***OFFICIAL TEMPLATE***
Exclusive '10 Release thread
Tutorials

Of course, for some technical issues or discussions about facepack, you can write here, on this forum, not only on sortitoutsi.

Return to “Γραφικά”