Default Logos Megapack 2014

Συζητήστε, βρείτε σήματα/λογότυπα των ομάδων
Jordi_7
The God Of Football
The God Of Football
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: FC Barcelona
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Default Logos Project brings a new Megapack, now entirely updated for FM2014. Over 13.000 logos without any effects in normal, small and both background versions

The continuation of over 3 years of logo research and help by the Football Manager community, now entirely updated for FM14.

This Megapack includes the following:
Over 12.500 Club logos from 216 nations
Over 600 Competition logos
All Nations (224) and Continents

Important Notes
Some logos might be incorrect/outdated or missing. If you have a new logo for me you can either respond in this topic or send me a PM.
PM's and messages that contain a country, UID and logo will be in the next update, simply stating 'logo X is wrong...' will be ignored.
I won't always confirm that your request is processed, but if it's done correctly you can assume it will be !
I don't make anniversary logos for clubs, because those are outdated too soon. This pack is made to work in all FM versions (at least from FM12 and onwards) and should look real even after 5+ years of gameplay.
The only exceptions on the previous are logos for international cups, future updates might contain an alternative image without any year or location, but no promises.
The newest idea this year is a Torrent, which is also available to download above. Initially it might take long to download, but it's there for those willing to use a torrent. If you don't know how a torrent works, just download the normal Megapack.

How to install?
  • Download the .zip archive and use a tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for MacOSX to extract the folders.
  • Cut and paste the extracted folder to:
  • Win Vista/Win 7/Win 8: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\graphics\logos\
    Win 2000/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\graphics\logos\
    Win 98/ME: C:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\graphics\logos\
    Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014/graphics/logos/
  • Create folders "graphics" and "logos" if they don't exist already.
  • Run Football Manager 2014 and go to: Preferences > Interface Click Using caching to decrease page loading times "OFF"
  • Click Reload Skin when confirming changes in preferences "ON"
  • Confirm!

The 2014 Megapack is available to all official SI fansites, but doesn't mean it's already there. If you want to add the pack on your forum or website, feel free to PM me about it and we will figure something out.

Logo creators are free to use this Megapack as a base for their own creations, but I would like to get referenced as a source in that case.
http://www.fmscout.com/a-default-logos- ... -2014.html

Disclaimer: Δεν είμαι ο δημιουργός, το παρόν πακέτο είναι απο το fmscout και τον rtsrobintje.
No deixem de jugar perquè ens fem vells, sinó que ens fem vells perquè deixem de jugar.

Il Pinturicchio • Il Fenomeno Vero • AdP 10

Everything will be ok in the end.If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Return to “Logos”