CMGreece Training Schedules CM03/04 (4.1.2)

This is the place to discuss about CM & FM, tactics, players and everything you want!
ThrassosSevvas
Training Engineer
Training Engineer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Θανάση, what are you doing in this forum? ::lol:
Are you getting as many injuries as Judassab mentions or less? Have you paid attention to questions 3-5 above?
Birdman
Trialist
Trialist

How do you train your goalkeepers?
ThrassosSevvas
Training Engineer
Training Engineer

See the thread right below this one. (GaryGK)
Birdman
Trialist
Trialist

Thank you very much. I must be blind or something.
greek_manager
Webmaster
Webmaster
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Παναθηναϊκός
facebook προφίλ: thkouk
twitter: thkouk

[quote="ThrassosSevvas"]Θανάση, what are you doing in this forum? ::lol:
Are you getting as many injuries as Judassab mentions or less? Have you paid attention to questions 3-5 above?[/quote]

I'm very carefull Θράσσο! :mrgreen:
Next week , I' ll be back with more feedback from Monza injuries :---)
ishiguro
Trialist
Trialist

First of all I must applaud myself for actually being able to register an account when the form is in 90% greek ::wink:

Second, thanks to Thrassos for his hard work.

Now I was wondering if you have any thoughts concerning a u18 training schedule. All afternoons = rest?

Thanks in advance
ThrassosSevvas
Training Engineer
Training Engineer

Ishiguro,

- Your concerns about the registration process will be forwarded (once again) to the appropriate people. Last time the decision was that there is a way of registering completely in English, it is just not very obvious. 8O

-About the youngsters: I use the Gary general as is. It is quite possible that a lighter schedule might do better, but I 'll have to look into it (cannot promise anything, since I deem the Gary to be already satisfactory, and therefore this issue is not very high in my list).
The main problem with the youngsters is that they are going to suffer quite a lot of injuries with Gary. Although I 'd like to stop this at some point, it is not such a huge problem, because:
1) They still improve
2) Playing in the youth team, I don't really care whether they are going to miss some matches.

So I am afraid that the only thing I can say right now is that I use Gary for youngsters, until I come up with something better. ::wink:
ishiguro
Trialist
Trialist

Ok, and the same goes for the reserves I guess. Only difference is that match day is wednesday, right?

Btw since I'm danish I might as well ask you how Rene Henriksen and Jan Michaelsen are doing. Hopefully Henriksen is doing better again(has played very pooly in the last couple of national matches) because we really dont have a quality sub for Euro 2004.

:8:
ThrassosSevvas
Training Engineer
Training Engineer

[quote]
Ok, and the same goes for the reserves I guess. Only difference is that match day is wednesday, right?
[/quote]
Well, there is no point for the reserves to have lighter schedules, so it's only natural that they train with the same schedule that the first team trains.
But yes, the schedule should be shifted so that the Rest Day is on the usual match day.
[quote]
Btw since I'm danish I might as well ask you how Rene Henriksen and Jan Michaelsen are doing. Hopefully Henriksen is doing better again(has played very pooly in the last couple of national matches) because we really dont have a quality sub for Euro 2004.
[/quote]
Michaelsen is having a very good season, but right now the Panathinaikos roster is packed with players in the midfield, so he 's got a lot of competition. Naturally, he is not a first-teamer every time.
Henriksen is not as consistent as he used to be a couple of years ago, but he is still indispensible and the best defender playing in the country IMO. He only faces problems when the team plays 442, which means that he is not that trustable when he is not playing as a sweeper...
ishiguro
Trialist
Trialist

[quote]Henriksen is not as consistent as he used to be a couple of years ago, but he is still indispensible and the best defender playing in the country IMO. He only faces problems when the team plays 442, which means that he is not that trustable when he is not playing as a sweeper...[/quote]

I guess age caught up with him. We do need a worthy sub for the years to come.

[quote]...but he is still indispensible and the best defender playing in the country IMO.[/quote]

Well this is Greece we're talking about :tongue:

Thanks for your help =D>
greek_manager
Webmaster
Webmaster
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Παναθηναϊκός
facebook προφίλ: thkouk
twitter: thkouk

[quote="ishiguro"][quote]Henriksen is not as consistent as he used to be a couple of years ago, but he is still indispensible and the best defender playing in the country IMO. He only faces problems when the team plays 442, which means that he is not that trustable when he is not playing as a sweeper...[/quote]

I guess age caught up with him. We do need a worthy sub for the years to come.

[quote]...but he is still indispensible and the best defender playing in the country IMO.[/quote]

Well this is Greece we're talking about :tongue:

Thanks for your help =D>[/quote]

better than Denmark in any case :tongue:
jd6278
Trialist
Trialist

Thanks for letting us use your hard work!

I'm new to playing CM and have a question about the training schedule.

If I play some Saturday's and some Wednesday do I have to keep changing the Training schedule to rest for these days

or

Can I set it up so that I train on all days but select the Do not Train on Matchday button?

Thanks in advance.
ThrassosSevvas
Training Engineer
Training Engineer

jd6278,
You are going to set your "Rest Day" {Rest, Rest, Rest} on Saturday.
Of course you are going to have Train on match day-->Off, so your 11 first-teamers won't train when you play midweek matches.
jd6278
Trialist
Trialist

Many Thanks for your reply and your service to this community.
nickcabo
Trialist
Trialist

[quote="ThrassosSevvas"]Ishiguro,

- Your concerns about the registration process will be forwarded (once again) to the appropriate people. Last time the decision was that there is a way of registering completely in English, it is just not very obvious.

Hi everyone,
now it's very simple to sign at this great site =D>
Thanks to Thrassos for the invaluable tips on training.
Only one question: how many coaches and physios for each schedule?
About 1 coach for 3-4 players and 1-2 physios for schedule?

Thanks again from Milan, Italy

Return to “CM/FM Discussion”