Superleague - Youth Teams

This is the place to discuss about CM & FM, tactics, players and everything you want!
Marcus7
Trialist
Trialist
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I have a 'how to' question for someone to hopefully answer. I want to also manage the U21 and U18 teams for a Superleague team but i find that i have far too few players in my squad. For example, as Olympiakos you only have about 6x U21 players and 6x U18 players where as in real life, you have about 50 players to choose from :-
http://www.superleaguegreece.net/season ... sfp-jr.htm

In addition to this, I used to get around the problem in previous versions by simply signing some of the grey coloured regen players that you find in your youth squads but theres two problems with this. Firstly, these regens are shit!, secondly i can only have 3x full contract players on my team (which also means that I can't simply transfer in 15-20x 18 year olds).
I would add the 50-or-so names myself to the database with an ability of 50 and a potential of -5 each but I can't get my head around the 2010 data editor and figure out how to add the players.

Can anyone give me any advice on what to try here or does anyone know if a modified database will be built by the forum?
Marcus7
Trialist
Trialist

No-one has any advice?
ok, thats not so bad. Can anyone tell me on how to add a player in the new Data Editor then? I cannot find the option.
Tsakalaki
Asst Researcher ΠΑΟΚ - Story Teller
Asst Researcher ΠΑΟΚ - Story Teller
Football Manager της ομάδας: Tottenham
Αγαπημένη Ομάδα: Dynamo Podilatou
facebook προφίλ: antonis.tsakaleas
twitter: Tsak_attaq

The reason no one answered to you question is because we haven't tried anything like that so far. The only think you can do is yo use the option "load all players from" when you load the new game
--------------------------------------------------------

Εσαεί Πρόεδρος ΠΑ.ΣΥ.ΣΠΑ PC | -2002

26.08.10 | All my FM Stories | Πώς το Football Manager έγινε κομμάτι της ζωής μου
Spoiler: show
RedArmy: «Το κακο με τον Τσακ, είναι ότι ποτέ δεν μπορείς να καταλάβεις αν κάνει πλάκα ή τα λέει σοβαρά :D»
ArK ass: «Aμαν ρε Τσακ...εκει που εμφανιζεται η ελπιδα, ερχεσαι εσυ και την εξαφανιζεις»
nirearas: «Γιατί, τσακ γεννιέσαι... Δεν γίνεσαι...»

My Twitch channel
Marcus7
Trialist
Trialist

It's ok mate, I have found out how to use the latest version of the Data Editor and added the youth players manually.

Return to “CM/FM Discussion”